1. Ua suia le aso o le suega: Aso Tofi, 13 o Me 2021.
2. E faia lava suega a Sinoti i fafo, i nofoaga e fuafuaina e Sea ma Ta'itai o Sinoti.
3. Silasila Ta'itai o Sinoti e fa'amautinoa tapenaga masani mo i latou e sauni e sue.
4. 0 le a faailoa/lafo atu forms e faatumu mo ia tapenaga.
5. A mae'a le suega, ona faia lea o le filifiliga a le Pule ma Faiaoga ma faailoa atu i'uga.
Piula celebrated the opening of the newly renovated Administration Block today. The ceremony was conducted by Revd. Ioane Tuupo (Sea Sinoti Upolu Sasa'e). Such ceremony was also attended by the President of the Church, General Secretary, and Treasurer along with nearby parish ministers.
Before welcoming the New Year of 2021, Piula Theological College launched its latest CD "O Iesu le Vaifofō". It was a pastoral care project meant for the victims of COVID-19. Under the guidance of Choir Master Revd. Dr. Olataga Elu,
Piula Theological College has been providing a weekly program that discusses the bible in an informal manner. Here, Lecturers and Students alike can be able to share and learn more about what it means to be Christians Today.