The Fatumea Cave Pool is one of the most popular (if not the best) of fresh water tourist attraction in the country (Samoa).
The pool is located right at the mouth of the cave that extended more than 200m inland, underneath the college compound.
Entrance to the pools is charged:
- ST$5.00 – Adults
- ST$3.00 – Children
- Monday to Saturday- 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Sundays – Closed
Few rules are to be observed.
- Don’t walk across the cricket field. Follow the main road.
- Alcohol and illegal drugs are not permitted.
- All visitors must pay entrance fees
- Secure your belongings. The college is not responsible for lost items.
- Nudity is strictly forbidden.
- Swimwear are allowed only in pool area.
- No fishing in the pool and conservation area.
- No diving or jumping into the pool.
- There is no lifeguard on site.
- Place all rubbish in the bins.
- Do not feed the fish.
So why not come down and experience the coolness and freshness of the pool? Afio mai! Come and see for youself.
The College is giving its best to maintain and upgrade the pool and its facilities to acceptable standards for the tourist market. Unfortunately, this is beyond of our monetary capabilities, as the College is a non-profitable institution. Therefore, we humbly seek your kind assistance in any way you can for this course.