- Ordained Minister of the Methodist Church in Samoa (MCS)
- College Registrar
- Lecturer in Biblical Studies
- Old Testament: Legends from Midrash and Talmud,
- Intercultural Hermeneutics,
- Intercultural Theology,
- Ecumenism: Interreligious Dialog.
- Old Testament Theology
- Introduction to Hebrew 1
- Hebrew II
- Introduction to Greek
- Greek II
- Curriculum Design
- Program Development
- Regional and Local experiences in Accreditation
- Extensive knowledge of Ecumenical Movement Worldwide
- Well versed in Samoan, English, German
- Coherent capability in Biblical languages
- Adult Teaching and Communication skills
- Capacity for Dialogue
- Extensive Knowledge in Samoan Hermeneutics
- Awareness of Multicultural Societies
- Lecturer in Piula Since 2002
- Director of Christian Education Department of the Methodist Church in Samoa from 2005 – 2010
- Work as a Missionary with the Regional Assistance Mission in Solomon Islands (MCCP Programme)
- Lecturer in Biblical Studies and Biblical languages at Piula Theological College from 2016 to Present.
- Dean of Studies i Piula: Dean of Studies and Lecture at Piula Theological College from 2017 – 2019
- College Registrar from 2019 to present
- Member of Constitution Committee (MCS)
- Member of Ministerial Committee (MCS)
- Member of the Standing Committee (MCS)
- Member of the Executive Committee of the World Council of Churches (WCC- Geneva, Switzerland: 20 members from around the world) (Representing the Pacific Region) 2006 – 2013
- Member of the Central Committee World Council of Churches (WCC- Geneva, Switzerland: 150 members from around the world) (Representing the Pacific Region) 2006 – 2013
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Pacific Conference of Churches (Representing the World Council of Churches) 2006 – 2010
- Member of the WCC Search Committee, Appointing the current General Secretary of the World Council of Churches (Rev Dr Olav Tveits) 2007 – 2009
- Member of the Staff and Nomination Committee (A Sub-committee of the Executive Committee of the World Council of Churches, Geneva. (Overseeing the performance and appointment of new Staff members for the WCC) 2007 – 2013
- Member of Board of Studies Mission Academy, Hamburg University, Germany, 2013 – 2016
- Panel member of the SQA Accreditation Committee (Ensuring the quality of Programs taught by P-SET Providers in Samoa) 2017 to Present
- Panel Member of the SPATS Accreditation Committee (Overseeing the quality of programmes taught by Theological schools in the Pacific
- 1999-Certificate in Christina Ministry (Trinity Methodist Theological College NZ)
- 2000-Bachelor of Theology (Auckland University, NZ)
- 2002-Bachelor of Divinity (Piula theological College)
- 2004-Master of Ecumenical Studies (Geneva University, Switzerland)
- 2011-Certificate in German Language Level C1 – German University Entrance Qualification (ÖkumenischeStudienwerk Bochum, Germany)
- 2013-Certificate in Greek Language and Greek Philosophy (Hamburg University, Germany)
- 2014-Certificate in Hebrew Language (Hamburg University, (Germany)
- 2016-Doctor of Theology (Hamburg University, (Germany)
- Author of From Animosity to a Community of Reconciliation: An Ecumenical Exegetical Analysis of Isaiah 19, 2011.
- Author of Ifoga Ritual in Samoa in Anthropological and in Biblical Perspectives, 2018.
- Author of Enemies in the Psalms: Tagi le Fatu ma le Eleele, 2018.
- Co-Editor of – O le Utu a le Faimea,
- 2010 “Stadtspaziergang” in KollegSeiten: Die Zeitung für das Studienkolleg Bochum des ÖSW, Dezember 2010
- 2011“Gedanken zu den Gewalttaten in Norwegen” in KollegSeiten: Die Zeitung für das Studienkolleg Bochum des ÖSW, September 2011
- 2013 “What does the Bible mean for the Samoans” in Die Bibel im Prisma ökumenischer Kontexte, (TIMA 2) Marz 2013.
- “Agricultural Perspective for Evangelism in the Pacific Context – A Missiological Perspective,” in Gemeinsam für das Leben: Mission und Evangelisation in sich wandelnden Kontexten, (TIMA 4) August 2013.
- “Faafafine in Samoa: From Weak-man to be like a Woman,” in Ecumenical case studies on homosexuality and the church, (TIMA 3) August 2013.
- 2014 “Tod ist besser als Scham” in Vom Umgang mit Scham, Schuld und Ehre in der interkulturellen Begegnung, (TIMA 5) April 2014.
- 2018 “Ua solia e Mose le A’au e le Lāmā”, in Le Faasoa 3: Pacific Church History, Ministry, Theology and Biblical Hermeneutics, M. Mailo (Eds.) Piula Theological College, 2018.
- “E tasi la tatou feau, ia maua so’o”, in Le Faasoa 3: Pacific Church History, Ministry, Theology and Biblical Hermeneutics, M. Mailo (Eds.) Piula Theological College, 2018.
- 2019“Lupe ma le Malasina,” in Le Faasoa 4: Pacific Church History, Ministry, Theology and Biblical Hermeneutics, M. Mailo (Eds.) Piula Theological College, 2019.