Ordained Minister of the Methodist Church in Samoa
- Current Position:
Old Testament Lecturer at Piula Theological College
- Courses/Lecturer in:
Introduction to Old Testament, Pentateuch, Prophets, Hebrew Language, Wisdom Literature, Post Exilic Literature, Old Testament Theology, Intertestamental Literature.
- Research Interest:
To learn more about Old Testament Literature
“Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name.” There were several achievements I have achieved during my journey as a church minister. But here are the three most valuable achievements I wanted to acknowledge:
1. 2013 – Published of my BD Thesis “Tsunami: Natural or Punishment”
2. 2014 – Graduated with Masters of Theology
3. 2015 – Posted by the Methodist Church in Samoa as a Lecturer at Piula Theological College
Now, I currently offer all the knowledge and the experience I have accomplished from the past to Piula Theological College.
- [Biblical Studies – Old Testament & Hebrew Language]
- Diploma in Theology (Piula Theological College, Apia), 2010
- Bachelor of Divinity (Piula Theological College, Apia), 2012
- Masters of Theology in Old Testament (Pacific Theological College, Suva, Fiji), 2014
- [Tsunami: Natural or Punishment]
- “Uo mo aso uma, ao uso mo aso vale.” in Le Faasoa: Pacific Church History, Ministry, Theology and Biblical Hermeneutics, M. Mailo (Eds.) Piula Theological College, 2017.
- “Galuafi/Tsunami: Faasalaga poo se mala faanatura.” in Le Faasoa: Pacific Church History, Ministry, Theology and Biblical Hermeneutics, M. Mailo (Eds.) Piula Theological College, 2017. “O le Tofa Fetuutuuna’i a Reopoamo: 2 Nofoaiga Tupu 10, mai lagona o le Samoa aumau i Niu Sila.” in Le Faasoa Lomiga IV: Aoaoga Faale-Tusi Paia, Mataupu Silisili, Tala Faasolopito ma le Galuega Molimau. Mosese Ma’ilo, (Eds.) Piula Theological College, (2019), 78-87.