Piula Theological College’s Chapel


 

Though the worship life of Piula is through everything we do 24/7, our rituals is centered at the “House of the Lord” – the Chapel.

 

The Piula Theological College’s Chapel is one of the icons and monuments of the Methodist Church in Samoa and abroad. It was built between 1911 and 1921 by Rev. E. G. Neil with the help of the Samoan builders and labourers, whom dedicated their strength, skills and knowledge in building a dwelling for the Lord.

 

The chapel is the primary source of our “faith seeking understanding“.